When you are in a relationship that has gone beyond just ordinary love. There comes a time when you both know each others secrets without even telling them to each other for real. This is as much of a blessing as it is a bad thing. If you continue along that path its all good. But if for some reason, you don’t. Then all hell will break loose.
The thing that men and women should understand is that if you cheat on your partner with someone when you are in a relationship. Its easier and clearer than water to them that you have done it. If you had sexual relationships while you were with them, its more obvious from the ways you act when you are with them. They may feign obliviousness or just act like they don’t know. But don’t ever underestimate the power of love. It can create as well as destroy. But in the end, all the damage it does will all be to you who cheated. Never think he or she might not find out or know. For at the very moment you think that, thats when you have done the ultimate folly of all. And all you can hope for, is to tell them the truth and hope for forgiveness.
- mizzknow-it-all likes this
- hi-mish reblogged this from pureplay
- ohsnapitsjudith likes this
- highhopescomecrashingdown reblogged this from pureplay
- lordflacko91 reblogged this from pureplay
- sessomagnifico likes this
- logicalnonsense reblogged this from pureplay
- ethelthewolf reblogged this from pureplay
- swsmh likes this
- ffarfromhome likes this
- littlebitsoflust likes this
- pureplay posted this